Game Publishing Agreement: what you need to know about the terms17:00
- Svetlana Gordey, Head of Video Game Law Direction
Moderator: Svetlana Gordey, Head of Video Game Law Direction
- Publishing exclusivity and IP limitations
- Collaborative video game development
- Revenue sharing and other payments
- Liability and termination of co-operation between the publisher and the developer
- Risks in publisher agreements that investors pay attention to during due diligence
Head of Video Game Law Direction at REVERA law group
Svetlana assists projects related to the development and publication of video games (mobile games, games for PC and consoles) and other software, representing both publishers and developers. Svetlana has experience in drafting various contracts associated with intellectual property: development agreements, assignment contracts, and licensing agreements, as well as software publishing contracts.
Investment Director at MY.GAMES Venture Capital
Investment Manager TGF
COO / Founder Hypetrain Digital
29 November |17:00 – 19:00 | Spyrou Kyprianou Ave 78, Magnum Roof Garden, 5th floor
The webinar will be held in Russian. Participation is free by pre-registration.
The number of places is limited. The organisers reserve the right to refuse participation.