Offline meetup. Options for employees in IT
This time, we'll gather at our Magnum Roof Garden to examine the topic of employee stock options from multiple perspectives.
- The first part of the meeting will focus on tax issues.
Partner, Head of REVERA Cyprus, Savvas Savva, a tax expert with over 25 years of experience, will explain the potential tax obligations that can arise for employees from being granted stock options and and legal characteristics of Cyprus in comparison with other countries.
(The presentation will be in English.)
- In the second part, we'll have a discussion about the business aspects of drafting option programmes and providing options.
As usual, we'll bring founders and investors into the conversation to consider the effectiveness and applicability of this motivation tool from both sides, and to talk about KPIs and other practical aspects.
- Anna Melnichek, CEO of Melnichek Investments
- Yuriy Krasilnikov, Director and Co-founder of Made on Earth Games
- Yuri Bitno, Co-founder of SEO PowerSuite, Awario, LogicLike
- Moderator: Anna Solovei, Counsel, Head of M&A and Corporate Structuring Technology Companies Practice REVERA law group
The meetup will be useful for founders, CEOs, COOs, CFOs of IT companies, and investors who are immersed into discussions and approval of option programmes with startups when providing investment.
- 15 June, 17.00 - 20.00
- Limassol, Spyrou Kyprianou Ave 78, Magnum Roof Garden, 5th floor
Dear journalists, use of material from the REVERA website in publications is only possible with our written permission.