Offline meetup. Secrets of successful M&A negotiations: philosophy and experience
If you want to get the insights on how to negotiate when raising investments, this meeting is for you — IT M&A meetup by REVERA Cyprus.
What is the agenda?
- Panel discussion "Secrets of successful M&A negotiations: philosophy and experience"
During the first panel discussion you will hear from experienced investors and founders who will share their approaches to M&A negotiations.
- Best practices on negotiating legal terms of deals
Following that, REVERA law group experts will disclose their best practices for negotiating legal terms of M&A deals in IT and highlight typical mistakes made during such negotiations.
- Nikolay Shestak, Partner at Zubr Capital
- Yuriy Krasilnikov, CEO, co-founder at Made on Earth Games
- Grigory Bortnik, Investment manager at The Games Fund
- Yuri Bitno, Co-founder at SEO PowerSuite, Awario, LogicLike
- Andrei Avsievich, Co-founding investor and the earliest stage VC
- Roman Gurskiy, Head of Games & Entertainment Investments at GEM Capital
- Irina Kuheika, Leading Associate at REVERA Cyprus
- Anna Solovei, Counsel, Head of M&A and Corporate Structuring Technology Companies Practice REVERA law group
- March 30, 17:00–20:00
- Spyrou Kyprianou Ave 78, Magnum Roof Garden, 5th floor
Program and registration
Participation is free upon pre-registration.